alagappa university distance education offers admission to all the applicants in the discipline of Arts, Science, Education, Management and Commerce for various courses of undergraduate, postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate level.
Alagappa University DDE offers the courses which UGC – DEB (University Grants Commission – Distant Education Bureau) and DEC (Distance Education Council) approved.
Alagappa University Directorate of Distance Education Highlights
|Name of the institute||Alagappa University Directorate of Distance Education|
|Established by||Alagappa University|
|Location||Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved by||UGC – DEB, DEC|
|Affiliated by||NAAC with Grade ‘A+’|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
Important Dates for admission at AU distance learning
|Online application form||August 2022|
|Last date of the application form||September 2022|
Courses available for admission at the Alagappa DDE
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- Sc (Physical Education)
Diploma and Certificate Courses
- PG Diploma in Education Management
- PG Diploma in Gemmology
- PG Diploma in Herbal Science
- PG Diploma in Fashion Designing
- PG Diploma in Yoga
- PG Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Media Communication
- Diploma in Linguistics
- Diploma in Gandhian Thought
- Diploma in Cognitive Science Education
- Certificate in Communicative English
- Certificate in Folk Music
- Certificate in Labor Laws
- Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility
Courses available for admission at the Alagappa Online University
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Logistics Management
- MBA in Tourism Management
Distance Education Alagappa University Admission 2022-23
Alagappa University Online Education is offering undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma level courses in the field of Science, Commerce, Education, Computer Applications, Arts, and Languages. If you seeking for the admission at the Alagappa University DDE then you can download the application form via Alagappa University website or apply directly to the college.
- Admission for the UG courses – applicants must have completed their class 12th from any recognized university, and then you will get eligible to apply for the undergraduate level courses admission.
- Admission for the PG courses – applicants should have passed in Bachelor degree in any disciple from any recognized university, and then you will get eligible to apply for the postgraduate level courses admission.
- Alagappa offers admission in all their courses on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying examination/ entrance test
- September, 2022 is the Last date for the submission of Applications form for the distance learning admission at Alagappa University.
- All PG & PG Diploma Programs – Rs.300/-
- All UG, Diploma, and Certificate Programs – Rs.100/-.
- No Tuition fee will be charged from the Differently abled applicants.
- 25% Tuition fee concession to those applicants who have done their Undergraduate/ Postgraduate degree course from Alagappa University either via Regular or Distance education mode.
- Applicants who are in their final year (last semester) can also apply for the DDE Alagappa University.
Alagappa University Distance Education Application Form
Alagappa University Distance Education offers applicants a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in various disciplines and fields. Alagappa University admission application is going to be available on the website from August, 2022.
You should fill in the form before the application deadline of the Alagappa University Directorate of Distance Education. September, 2022 is the last date or the deadline for all the applicants to get admission at Alagappa University for the academic session 2022-2023.
|BCA||Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 From recognize board|
|MBA||Eligibility Criteria: 3 Years Graduation degree|
|MCA||Eligibility Criteria: BCA from recognize Institute|
|MSW||Eligibility Criteria: Graduate from related field|
|M.Com||Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in B.Com|
|M.Lib.Sc||Eligibility Criteria: Graduation from recognize university|
|PGDP in Computer Application||Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 From recognize board|
|PGDP in Business Management|
Alagappa University DDE Admission Process 2022-23
- Firstly go to the official website of Alagappa DDE University and download the form and get the application form for the distance education courses offered
- Applicants can also directly apply to the Alagappa college Distance Education campus for the distance education courses offered
- Secondly, fill in all the required and correct educational information
- Thirdly, enclosed all required documents along with the application form.
- Lastly after filling every one of the subtleties in the form of Alagappa DDE expense through DD (Demand draft) to the given below Correspondence Address :-
Directorate of Distance Education,
Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 004.
Alagappa University Directorate of Distance Education Fee Structure
|Name of Programs||Course Fees (per Year)|
|B.A. (History) *||2500|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||2500|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||8300|
|B.Com. (Computer Applications)||4400|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||4200|
|M.A. (History) *||5000|
|M.A. (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)||5000|
|M.A. (Child Care and Education)||5000|
|M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication )||5000|
|M.Sc., (Information Technology)||14300|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||15400|
|M.Sc. (Home Science – Nutrition and Dietetics)||20000|
|M.Com. (Finance & Control)||4400|
|M.B.A. (General) *||13200|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Banking and Finance)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Corporate Secretaryship)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Project Management)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management) *||13200|
|M.B.A. (Education Management)||13200|
|M.B.A.( 5 year Integrated) * #|
|M.B.A. (Retail Management)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Technology Management)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Logistics Management)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Corporate Management)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Financial Management)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Marketing Management) *||13200|
|M.B.A. (System Management)||13200|
|M.B.A. (Production and Operations Management)||13200|
|Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)||5000|
|PG DIPLOMA Programs|
|P.G. Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||8300|
|P.G. Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations||5500|
|P.G. Diploma in Hospital Administration||5500|
|P.G. Diploma in Human Resource Management||5500|
|P.G. Diploma in Business Management||5500|
|P.G. Diploma in Sports Management||5500|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga||3300|