Angular JS vs React JS? Thinking to develop an application for your business, but unsure about which technology and framework to choose to deploy a top-notch application? Choosing the right technology and framework is essential before developing an application for it will reflect the nature and identity of your business and will also help you attract more potential customers.
In this article, we will be sharing with you the features and benefits of ReactJs and AngularJs along with a comparative study between them.
What is ReactJS?
Benefits of Developing App with ReactJS
Here are a few benefits of developing projects with Reactjs.
- ReactJs has a component-based approach with a simple design which makes it easy to use
- It facilitates with Learn Once Write Anywhere methodology, which means you can devise new features without rewriting the existing code
- A robust framework, used in developing content-focused applications and software
- It boosts the formation of machine-readable code and furnishes the capability to combine the components in one file.
- Another added advantage of React Js is that it uses Virtual DOM, which makes it run faster and deliver higher performance
- It is SEO friendly and you can run this with the servers
- It also supports the native library through which you can build native applications, which can run both on Android and iOS.
- It also allows the use of third-party libraries
What is AngularJS?
Benefits of Developing Apps with AngularJS
Developing applications with Angular brings out many benefits for both developers and business owners. Let us help you with the benefits in detail.
- The key advantage of Angular is that it is based on the conception of MVC (Model View Controller) which makes it easier for the developers to manage the code.
- Angular has its testing unit called Karma which can be used to design test cases of apps built with Angular.
- It makes routing (moving from one view to another) easier.
- It is supported by the Global community who contribute to it, making it one of the best frameworks. The contribution from the community also adds credibility and reliability to this framework.
- Angular can be operated on any browser and on any platform, which means it is compatible with every device.
- Another added benefit is that it offers clean code development that boosts the performance of the applications.
- It provides seamless updates using Angular CLI (Command Line Interface).
Angular JS vs React JS
|Architecture||Flux||MVC (Model View Controller)|
|Data Binding||One-Way Binding||Two-Way Binding|
|DOM||Virtual DOM||HTML DOM|
|Community Support||Still Emerging||Has a Community Support System|
|Rendering||Server – Side||Client – Side|
|Testing||Unit Testing||Unit and Integration|
Above is a co comparative guide with all the key parameters that you need to know before deciding which framework to use for your project. But this is not enough. You also need to perform certain research as per the blueprint of your project idea.
Angular JS vs React JS which is the best? Hard to decide right? Because both have their specific and unique advantages.
The attributes and parameters we all can agree that both the frameworks can be used to develop top-notch and feature-rich scalable applications. But the key difference is that Angular is considerably better as compared to React in many ways as it has a larger community, while React is just getting started. While on the other hand, React Js is better since developers choose this framework to develop larger models.
Prepare a list of all the requirements and features that you need in your application, and then hire a development team or a development company to help you decide better which framework will cater to all your requirements.