The new report titled ‘Global Autonomous Emergency Brakes Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Autonomous Emergency Brakes market outlook over the forecast duration . Researchers have taken a holistic approach towards the global market analysis and highlighted the factors that influence the overall growth of the market. The study involves the use of efficient analytical tools like SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces to inspect the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with the growth of the various market segments. The report provides crucial details, such as the market shares of the key players, which help the reader attain a comprehensive outlook of the Autonomous Emergency Brakes market.
Growing road safety concerns and increasing adoption of autonomous emergency brakes are among the significant factors influencing the market growth.
They encompass considerable costs to healthcare systems consuming resources and causing huge productivity loss with substantial economic and social aftermaths. It has been found that around 1.25 million individuals around the world die annually due to road collisions and accidents. Autonomous emergency brakes have the capability to recognize a potential crash and trigger the braking system to retard the vehicle for collision avoidance, or as a minimum, reduce the impact.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/293
Key Highlights From The Report
- In November 2019, Hyundai Mobis made an announcement about the development of an innovative rear-autonomous emergency braking technology deploying ultra short-range radar. The technology is estimated to contribute considerably to unexpected backover crashes prevention due to its faster response and wider detection range.
- Actuators provide a higher precision level in motion controlling attributed to its ability to modify the speed, force, and torque at various vehicular movement stages.
- Data fusion enables the separation of false-positive inputs from real objects, an essential functionality from an autonomous emergency brake system for the prevention of accidental application of brakes resulting in rear-end collision that may be dangerous.
- North America contributed to a significant autonomous emergency brakes market share attributed to a rise in mandatory regulation for automotive safety in the region. Automotive manufacturers are emphasizing the up-gradation of already launched automotive models with suitable hardware with a pre-crash system.
- Key participants include Denso Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Texas Instruments Inc., Continental AG, Valeo SA, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Wabco Holdings Inc., and Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., among others.
Key questions addressed in the report:
What market size is the global Autonomous Emergency Brakes market expected to reach over the forecast period?
Which leading players are operating in the global Autonomous Emergency Brakes market?
Which factors are expected to hamper global market growth throughout the forecast period?
Which key factors are expected to driver global Autonomous Emergency Brakes market during the forecast period?
Which application segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period?
Which region is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
as well as new entrants in the market. It focuses on the recent mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others. The report also provides details about the company overview, business expansion plans, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, global market position, financial status, and consumer base.
To know more about the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/autonomous-emergency-brakes-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global autonomous emergency brakes market on the basis of technology, component, automation level, application, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Audible Buzzers
- Visual Indicators
- Automation Level Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Forward Emergency Braking
- Reverse Emergency Breaking
- Multi-Directional Emergency Breaking
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
The study explores in details about the recent trend fast gaining momentum in the Autonomous Emergency Brakes industry due to factors including but not limited to growing customer preference and a sudden rise in their spending capacity. Aspects attributed to the gross margin, profit, supply chain management and product value and their considerable impact on the development of the Autonomous Emergency Brakes market during the forecast period, 2020 – 2027 is carefully scrutinized during the research.
Click here to Get customization:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/293
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
electric vehicle ecosystem market
hybrid fiber coaxial network market
zero emission aircraft engines market
robotic process automation in aerospace market
commercial space payload market
development and operations market
flying car market
automotive fuel injection systems market
automotive navigation systems market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services