Microsoft certifications are a ubiquitous part of the technical landscape. With the proper certification, a candidate can have a promising career in IT. However, Microsoft certification exams can often be challenging. Microsoft certifications testify to an individual’s skills and attributes and play an essential role in distinguishing one candidate from the remaining ones.
Benefits of a Microsoft certification
- Microsoft online courses and certification equips you with professional credibility.
- Candidates have better job satisfaction and often seek validation at their companies.
- Better qualifications and expertise can help you secure a high-paying job.
- Microsoft certification courses increase promotion prospects and provide you with networking opportunities.
- Microsoft certification training makes hiring more convenient as it helps candidates stand apart from their counterparts.
Tips to pass the Microsoft certification exam in 2022
- Have the willingness and passion for clearing the exam.
- Self-clarity is essential. Microsoft exams demand time, consistent efforts, and dedication. For a lucrative career in and Around that field, one must have the right mindset and should be willing to learn to excel.
- Establishing a realistic study routine
- To ace the exam, setting up an appropriate structure is essential.
- When self-studying, one must not procrastinate and prioritise the study time.
- Having a distraction-free environment is required. It helps in absorbing new topics and material.
- Analyse the topics covered in the Microsoft exam
- Before diving deep into the studying pattern, one must understand the objectives and sub-objectives of every exam.
- Microsoft provides in-depth descriptions for their various exams and lists their objectives.
- Further, every sub-objective encompasses the desired set of skills on which the candidate will be tested.
- Microsoft exams are immensely meticulous; one must take appropriate actions and review the Microsoft page often to get a fair idea.
- Search for the relevant study material
- Candidates must resort to studying from authentic sources warranted by Microsoft.
- Consider taking role-based training. Role-based certification courses like SQL Server training, Azure training, etc., can propel your IT career in the right direction.
- Making extensive notes is always helpful
- Writing down the technical detail while preparing for the exam can help you understand the nitty-gritty of the exam.
- Microsoft exams are profoundly elaborate. Writing down can be beneficial, and one can always get back to the notes for more profound clarity.
- Note-taking apps are the one-stop solution for candidates who are always on the go.
- Practice makes you perfect
- Practising with technology has innumerable benefits. Hands-on exposure is always unmatched.
- One must prepare themselves for the testing procedure rather than knowing the material.
- Though repeating the practice tests can be daunting and monotonous, it is essential. To better understand, take practice tests as it can help understand how the exam works.
- One must spend ample time with the content available on the official Microsoft website with the study guides.
- If unable to access an official course and its data center while preparing, register for a free trial account. It enables one to practice the required skills while using the software, for instance, setting up domains and networks.
- Recognising the keywords can be helpful
- Microsoft’s writers are well known for their 5-paragraph questions. Filter through superfluous words and focus on the key elements to gauge the gist of the question.
- Re-checking is always advised. It provides you with a better knowledge of the situation question and helps you know what the question demands.
- 8. Time management
- Once the exam has begun, the candidate will get to know the number of questions he has to answer and the due time limit. Doing a quick estimate of how much one will need for every question can be beneficial.
- During practice tests, take note of the time taken to complete each section.
It is true that Microsoft exams are arduous and time-consuming. However, well-prepared candidates are more likely to find them easier than those going for the test unprepared. By preparing early and working dodgely, it is easy to crack the exam with flying colors. ‘Practice makes perfect,’ as the adage goes, is most certainly true in this aspect. Microsoft certifications are worth it as it is a gateway to a successful IT career.