Efficient emergency medical services measure the difference between life and death, an ambulance is one crucial part of it. Hanuman is narrowing the gap in emergency care by providing the fastest ambulance service in Delhi. It’s a wheel of dependence in a medical emergency that needs more to be in consideration, invested in, and worked on for incoming times.
Health is all about timing and prevention in most cases, if you are getting timely transportation to a hospital in your emergency, it builds the effective difference of life saved and treated in their crucial conditions. We stand out in a crowd because of the effective medical assistance by our EMTs, Paramedics, nurses, and doctors throughout the transportation.
Our Excellent Emergency Medical Services
Road ambulances – these are specially equipped to deal with road emergencies. They have a variety of features that allow them to reach patients quickly and provide them with the care they need.
Some of the special features of ambulances include:
– Sirens and flashing lights to clear the way
– Four-wheel drive to access off-road locations
– A variety of medical equipment to provide care on the scene
– A spacious interior to transport patients comfortably
If you ever find yourself in a road emergency on the street of Delhi, be it anywhere in the city, reach an ambulance in Delhi be sure to call Hanuman, who will rescue and provide all the necessary medical care required to patients and victims in meantime by our paramedics and EMTs. These specially equipped vehicles can make all the difference in a crisis.
Train Ambulance services
Train ambulance – these are a type of emergency vehicle that carries patients to transport by train. These ambulances are with all of the necessary medical equipment and supplies to provide care to patients en route to a hospital. They are typically used in cases where road conditions are too dangerous or inaccessible for a regular ambulance.
While train ambulance service in Delhi is not as common as regular ambulances, they can be a vital resource in areas where they are available. This medical rail transportation can help to save lives in emergencies and are an important part of the medical infrastructure in many parts of the world.
There are many reasons why patients should use the train ambulance service in Delhi. These transportations are specially equipped to provide medical care and transport patients who may be too ill to travel by other means. Patients who use this mode of medical transportation services may have a variety of medical conditions, including but not limited to:
– Serious injuries
– Cardiac conditions
– Neurological conditions
– Respiratory conditions
Their services are typically staffed by a team of medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, and paramedics. This team is specially trained to provide care and transport patients by train without compromise and efficient arrangements are available to provide a hassle-free experience.
Services that fall under Train ambulances by Hanuman
- Road Ambulance with EMT Doctors, Ventilators, Oxygen concentrators, paramedics, 24/7 call center assistance, etc. After carrying a patient in a train ambulance, we shift to a road ambulance with all the ease and comfort to drop them to their respective hospitals in town.
- Bed to Bed transfer with Doctor, Ventilator, Oxygen Concentrator, Paramedic, and rest everything is available in one place to provide effective service.
- SEMI ICU – 2nd Ac with multiple advanced remote monitoring.
- FULL ICU – 1st Ac with all the requirements done right as per the patient medical requirements.
Different types of Ambulance services:
There are three types of ambulance services:
Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ALS), and Emergency Medical Service (EMS).
– BLS is the most basic level of ambulance service and is typically provided by fire departments and other first responders. BLS ambulance crews are professionals to provide CPR and other basic life-saving interventions.
– ALS ambulance crew members who have years of experience and expertise in providing advanced medical care, including intubation and administration of IV medications. EMS crews are typically staffed by paramedics, who have the most training and experience of all ambulance personnel.
– EMS crews are typically used for the most serious medical emergencies, such as heart attacks and strokes. In some cases, they may also dispatch professional EMTs, Nurses, or Paramedics to provide medical care in mass casualty situations, such as major accidents or natural disasters.
We do offer mortuary ambulance services as well:
A mortuary ambulance is a vehicle used to transport deceased individuals to a mortuary or funeral home. These vehicles are also sometimes referred to as hearses.
These services are typically provided by funeral homes or mortuaries. This generally includes the transport of the body from the place of death to the funeral home or mortuary, as well as the preparation of the body for funeral or cremation services.
If you need mortuary transportation service, you can reach the Hanuman ambulance.
When to call an ambulance?
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you should place a call to an ambulance. In some cases, you may be able to drive yourself to the hospital, but it is always best to err on the side of caution and call an ambulance if you are unsure.
Some signs that you may need to call an ambulance include:
– Chest pain
– Difficulty breathing
– Uncontrolled bleeding
– Weakness or paralysis
– Severe burns
– Pregnancy complications
– Deadness or weakness in one arm or leg
– slurred speech
– Sudden dizziness or loss of balance.
Due to a lack of judgment, we missed the patient’s urgency and considered it as a casual health decline. Let doctors decide the condition of the patient after examining them.
Why choose Ambulance over Private Vehicle?
There are many reasons to choose an ambulance over a private vehicle when transportation to a healthcare facility is necessary. Ambulances are in and equipped to provide care during transport and are staffed by trained medical professionals. In contrast, private vehicles are not suitable for medical care and not have trained medical professionals.
In addition, ambulances have equipment that can monitor and stabilize patients during transport, such as oxygen and IV supplies. They also have access to medical records and can communicate with the hospital during transport. Private vehicles do not have these capabilities.
Finally, choosing an ambulance over a private vehicle ensures that the patient will receive the highest quality of care possible. They are with the latest technology and staffed by trained professionals who can provide care in a variety of emergencies. Private vehicles are not able to provide this same level of care.
Why it’s tough to get an ambulance in Delhi?
One of the biggest problems in Delhi is the lack of access to basic healthcare. There are only a handful of government-run hospitals in the city, and they are mostly overcrowded and understaffed. This leaves many residents without access to basic medical care.
Another big problem in Delhi is the lack of ambulance services. There are fewer ambulances in the city compared to its demand, and they are generally not available when they are needed. This leaves many people without access to emergency medical care.
Hanuman provides the best ambulance service in Delhi 24*7. Our call center works tirelessly to assist patients with other medical services. They make the bookings and reservations of tickets easy and smooth without inconvenience.
We tend to provide the best experience in emergency medical service by providing ambulances and assisting patients in their critical conditions.
Read More Article:- What you need to know about Botox