Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT) is a private institute that is self financed college. The institute was founded in the year 2001 by Shri Ram Educational Trust. The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It has one of the finest Post-Graduate Programs in Management. It is a full-time program designed for highly enthusiastic, optimistic, and ambitious students.
In the Rashtriya Shiksha, Gaurav Puraskar Ceremony 2019 the institute was awarded as ‘Best Management Institute in North India for Industry Interface’. GNOIT is also affiliated with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). The institute is known for its B.Tech, MBA and PGDM programs. The institute also offers BBA, BCA, B.Com, MCA, and integrated BBA and MBA programs.
Courses offered at Greater Noida Institute of Technology
Programs offered at Greater Noida Institute of Technology
The institute offers bachelor and Master Degree courses. The courses are offered in various disciplines of technology and management including with Dual degree. In management course the institute offers two years Master in Business Administration (MBA) program in different specialization. The engineering and management specializations are as the following:
Engineering Courses: Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Civil Engineering.
MBA Specializations: Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, International Business, International Technology and Rural Development.
Admission to Greater Noida Institute of Technology
Admission to the college for an MBA and PGDM programs is done based on a valid mark in CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT, and GAT. On the other hand, taking admission in a B.Tech, the aspirants should have a valid score in JEE Main, UPSEE. Admission to other undergraduate programs is done based on the previous year’s qualifying examinations. The candidates who are applying for the program must be graduated with a minimum aggregate of a 50% mark along with at least a 50% aggregate cutoff score.
Facilities offered at Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT), Greater Noida
- The institute has the following state-of-the-art facilities:
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- The institute has a smart classroom for the Modern way of teaching
- The classrooms are fully air-conditioned
- The college provides LCD projectors in each classroom
- The institute follows the systemized way of teaching
- The institute uses the right tech and has to-date technologies
- The institute has a rich and properly managed library with audio-visual facilities.
- The students can excess 24 X 7 Wi-Fi facility and well-equipped computer labs
- AC/ Non-AC hostel facilities separate for boys and girls inside the campus
- Adequate transportation facilities in Delhi/NCR.
Review of Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT)
Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT) has good placement opportunities for students of different courses. Every year, a large number of companies visit throughout the globe for recruiting students. Over 300 recruiters have visited the campus in the last placements season.
- The highest Domestic Package offered to the student is Rs 12 Lakh PA.
- The highest International Package offered to the student is Rs. 33 Lakh PA.
Top companies that visit the campus for the placement drive include TCS, TA digital, Indiamart, YAMAHA, Wipro, HDFC Bank, ICICI Prudential, Cease Fire, Ameriprise Financial, Daffodil, Cognizant, NTT data, Vivo, QA Infotech, Truechip, Mindtree, Polestar, Fujitsu, Grapecity, Asian Paints, HSBC, NopaperForms, CNH Industrial, Velocity, Airtel, Future group, Decathlon, oppo, Infosys, Amazon, Barclays Bank, Redington India Ltd, Bose Corp (USA), Kotak Mahindra Bank, Janalakshmi Finance Ltd., Capital Via, Jaro Education, Dabur, Indian Oil, ITC, Capital IQ, HCL, etc.
Ranking of Greater Noida Institute of Technology
- The institute has been ranked 9th among top colleges in Delhi /NCR by THE WEEK.
- B-School leadership Award.
- Top Private Institute in North India by Jagran Josh.
- CSR Award for Top Institute of India.
- A+ category and ranked 36th in the B-School Survey.
- GIMS in top Emerging B Schools by Times OF India.
- 5 start rating in Institution’s Innovation Council.
Scholarship offered by Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT), Greater Noida
On the basis of Academic Record: This scholarship is offered to those students who have scored at least 65% aggregate marks in class 10, 12, and graduation. The students get a scholarship of Rs. 20,000 on tuition fees.
- National Achievements: 20,000 on tuition fees.
- Armed Forces/ Paramilitary Forces/Police Personnel Family background: Rs 20,000 on tuition fees.
GIMS (Shakti Scholarship for female): The students who score at least 50% aggregate marks in class 10, 12, and graduation are eligible for a scholarship of Rs 25,000 on tuition fees.
COVID Scholarship: The candidates who have lost their parents due to Covid-19, will be eligible for a scholarship of Rs. 20,000 on tuition fees.
Follow the given online admission procedure for the Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT), Greater Noida:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of 10 and 12th standard
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
Online Mode of Registration
- The candidates who are interested in taking admission need to visit the official website of the institute.
- Here, the candidates need to go to the admission page where they can click on the “Application form”
- Now the candidates need to click on ‘fill the form – Link’
- Fill up all the details carefully as mentioned in the form
- Now the candidate is asked to click on submit
- Here, the candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000 via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Now print out the application form.
Online Mode of Registration
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of GNIOT
- Navigate the arrow to the ‘Admission’ tab
- Here the candidate needs to click on ‘Download Registration form’ from the options
- Download the form for the course you are interested in from the next page
- Fill out the form correctly with all the required details
- Finally, the candidate needs to send the form to the given address
Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNOIT)
Plot No. 7,
Knowledge Park – II Greater Noida
Selection criteria at Greater Noida Institute of Technology
|B.Tech||JEE Main, UPSEE|
|BBA+MBA||JEE Main, UPCET|
|M.Tech||GATE, IPU CET, BHU PET|
|MBA||CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT, GAT|
Fee Structure of Greater Noida Institute of Technology
|BBA||Rs. 77,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Tech||Rs. 1.28 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|MBA||Rs. 1.45 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|BCA||Rs. 77,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|Integrated BBA + MBA||Rs. 70,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|M.Tech||Rs. 70,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Com (Hons)||Rs. 60,000 (1st Year Fees)|