This blog post describes how to Download Office 365 Mailbox Folder. we also describe the ways to store emails from Office 365 webmail as well as how to save emails to your desktop using a standalone solution. It covers a variety of techniques: Manual and Both Automated solution. Read this blog completely to find the best solution to your queries.
Introduction to Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft introduces Office 365 as part of an Office 2013 subscription service that includes online storage, sharing, and syncing via the Microsoft cloud. Office 365, which was first published in 2011, is more than just a subscription-based online cloud service.
As residential, corporate, government, and education editions, Office 365 offers different subscriptions to different users. Users of existing Microsoft products can use Office 365 to increase their productivity, communication, and collaboration.
People in early 2011 have no idea how to maintain their documents online. Microsoft Office 365 ensures that you may manage your papers not just offline, but also online, thanks to the cloud service. The primary motivation for migrating to an Office 365 environment is to lower costs and better utilize all Information Technology resources in order to boost business efficiency in a collaborative setting.
Reasons to save Office 365 Mailbox:
The business world is a complex one. One little blunder could result in a drastically different circumstance, one that isn’t always favorable. One simple mistake might be not backing up your emails. You could lose all of your emails, which normally contain all of your professional documentation, for a variety of reasons. The following are some of the reasons why you might want to get Office 365 emails:
- You may want to download emails from Office 365 to your desktop PC for a variety of reasons.
- Your Microsoft 365 subscription is about to expire, and you don’t need to renew it.
- You should export email from Office 365 to avoid losing data. Another reason to export emails from Office 365 is to back up your emails.
- You feel safer and mitigate concerns linked to internet service interruptions when you have a copy of email data on a computer on-premises.
Methods to Export Office 365 Mailbox to PC
Method 1: Using the Outlook Application to configure Office 365
Go to the Control Panel and select Mail.
• Setup selects Email accounts in the Mail.
• In the E-mail menu, select New Account.
• Select Manual setup or extra server types in the Add account dialogue box, then click Next.
• Select Office 365 now.
• Click Next after entering your Office 365 login credentials. • After you’ve double-checked the information, click Finish. • Open MS Outlook and verify that all of your Office 365 emails have been imported.
This is how Office 365 is set up in Microsoft Outlook. This approach is only compatible with Windows.
Now, follow the steps below to download Office 365 emails from Outlook:
• Select File from the File menu in Outlook.
• Select Import/Export from the Open and Export menu.
• Click Export to a File and then Next in the Export and Import Wizard.
• Next, select Personal Folder File(.pst) from the drop-down menu.
• Select the folder from which to export the.pst file in the Export Personal Folders section, then click Next.
• Select the location where you want to save the file by clicking the browse option.
• In the File name box, type the name you want for the exported.pst file.
• When you’re finished, click Finish.
Method 2: Save Office 365 emails as HTML
• Go to Mail view and open your mailbox
• Open File and select Save As
• Save the file in the desired location and select Save As from the drop-down menu.
• Select HTML as the format and click Save. As a result, all emails will be converted to HTML format and can be accessed at any time and from any location.
Method 3. All Office 365 emails should be saved as PDFs
Because Microsoft does not support PDF as a default file format, there is no direct way to save emails as PDF, but there is a workaround. To begin, convert the file to HTML, then save it as a PDF.
• Open File and select Save As from the Save As drop-down menu.
• Save the file in the desired location and select Save As from the Save As drop-down menu.
• Open Microsoft Word and go to File > Open.
• Choose HTML format and click Save.
• Go back to File and pick Save As
• Select PDF as the Save As format from the Save As drop-down menu
• Click Save Emails are saved in PDF format, which is a standard document format that can then be transferred to cloud services like Dropbox and Google Drive.
Method 4. A Quick way to export Office 365 Mail emails
Nobody wants to waste time in today’s fast-paced environment. Everyone desires to do tasks in an easy and expedient manner. Now, professional software Office 365 Backup Tool can be used to download Office 365 mailbox. This software can save mailbox backups in PST, EML, PDF, MHTML, and other formats, as well as export them to other email clients. Not only can this software transfer Office 365 data to PST, but it can also export pst from office 365 admin.
Challenges in Manual Solutions!!
As you can see, the above methods have some limitations, such as.
- Lengthy and time-consuming process.
- This method is not suitable for users who have more than a limited number of email folders.
- It also seems to be a technical method that requires technical knowledge to use this method that a normal user cannot be able to do so.
- It consumes a lot of your manual efforts as it could take hours or even days to create your backup file.
This blog post explained how to export emails from Office 365 and store email messages to a desktop PC using manual Microsoft tools. Although you now know how to download Office 365 mailbox email messages, manual methods lack the capabilities required for customizable point-in-time restores. Try Office 365 Backup Tool, a professional data protection solution that download office 365 emails without losing any data. This Tool makes email backup safe and secure. You may save emails from Office 365 to your hard drive in a variety of file formats.