Introduction: What is NEET UG?
NEET UG is a national level entrance examination that is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is an online exam that can be taken from any part of the country and from any computer with a good internet connection. The NEET UG exam has five sections: Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology. The duration of the test is 3 hours for each section. The maximum number of questions in each section is 50 (this can vary from year to year)
What are the Eligibility Requirements for Applying for NEET UG?
The eligibility criteria for NEET UG are as follows:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- He/she should have passed class 12th (or equivalent) from a recognized board
- The candidate should not be more than 20 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination
- The candidate should not have studied any course after class 12th (or equivalent)
- The candidate must not have appeared in any other competitive examination like JEE, IIT-JEE, AIEEE, GATE etc., before or during the calendar year of NEET UG exam
How To Prepare for NEET UG?
To prepare for an entrance exam, you must be aware of the important dates, syllabus, and the most important parts of the exam. You should also make a study plan and a revision timetable. Preparing for an entrance exam is not an easy task. One must study hard and give a lot of time and effort to be successful in the exam. There are several tips which can help you get through the exam with flying colours.
– Study well:
It is important to know what will be asked in the exam, so it is important that you study well before the exam. Make sure that you have a good understanding of all the aspects which will be covered in the examination. It is also important that you practice as much as possible for the examination, so that your performance improves drastically when it comes to taking the test.
– Be confident:
It is very important for one to have confidence on themselves, and this can only happen if they believe in
– Find good resources to supplement your preparation
Having the right sources (online / offline) can set you apart in your preparation. Find best quality content online / e-books which can help you supplement your preparation
– Take care of your body & mind
The most important and overlooked aspect of your preparation is taking care of your mental and physical health. Being in the right frame of mind will help you think better, retain more, and perform much better in the actual exam. Practice regular exercise, meditation, and rest to stay fresh and perform at the highest level consistently
How Do Toppers Think & Prepare for The NEET Exam?
Toppers study for the NEET exam by reading relevant books, preparing notes on important topics, practicing mock tests and solving previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the difficulty level of this examination. They also try to get help from teachers & mentors who have gone through the same preparation journey.
We will explore the psychological and physical factors that make up a champion’s mental makeup. You can learn to think like a champion to achieve success in anything you do.
1) Toppers are Optimistic: Champions believe that they can succeed, even when others do not believe in them or their abilities. They are optimistic in general, believing that they will be successful no matter what happens. They have faith in themselves and their abilities, which allows them to take risks without fear of failure or rejection.
2) Toppers are Confident: Confidence is important for champions because it gives them the ability to think, act and perform with ease. Champions have a high level of self-esteem which allows them to pursue their goals with confidence. They also know that they can succeed no matter what happens, which prevents them from being overwhelmed by fear or anxiety.
3) Toppers are Goal Oriented: By breaking large goals into smaller more achievable milestones, champions can easily look past the difficulties / hurdles and win big battles in their lives
Why Are Mock Tests Important for NEET Preparation?
Mock tests are important for NEET preparation because they help get a feel for the exam. They also help understand the pattern of the exam and what questions to expect. Mock tests help students get a feel for what to expect on the exam. This helps them prepare better and understand what they need to study more. It also helps them get a feel of how long each section will take so they can plan accordingly.
A mock test is a simulation of what it would be like to take a real exam. It might include questions from past tests, or questions that are similar in content and difficulty level. The goal is to give the student an idea of what it will be like on the day of the exam and help them learn how to deal with these types of questions.
What Are Reward Based Mock Tests?
Reward based mock tests are a way to gamify learning and get students to learn more efficiently. They are a form of gamification in which the student is rewarded for correct answers. Rewards are known to engage and motivate students to learn. Several studies have conclusively shown that incentives can help drive positive behaviour among students and lead to an eventual improvement in their test / learning outcomes. New age platforms such as www.edulete.in have pioneered the concept of reward-based practice / mock tests for students preparing for competitive exams (IIT JEE, NEET, SSC, CAT etc.). Students can win upwards of INR 50,000 per day on the platform simply on the basis of their performance on tests / quizzes. The overall concept of the platform is to make learning game like by incorporating elements such as rewards (money, books, scholarships, coupons etc.), leader boards, badges, game formats, community engagement etc. to make learning more fun for students. The platform is known to host 100s of tests daily and see participation from 1000s of students with a very high retention