Coinbase Inc. has been proffering uninterrupted and highly safe crypto trading services to users. Whether you want an account for basic trading or for advanced-level trading, the coinbase.com login portal has got you covered. In case you are also using the wallet service offered by Coinbase, then you can follow the steps to link the wallet as well as the Coinbase account with each other. For example, users who frequently need to move funds between these two services should find this procedure helpful.
Once you have merged these accounts, you will be allowed to move funds without undergoing a very lengthy or tough procedure.
So, let’s jump right into the process without wasting any time and try to figure out whether this merger could be successfully done or not.
Linking the wallet and the Coinbase.com login account
To easily move funds, the first step that you need to take is to merge your account and the portal together. To do so, here are the steps that you need to take:
- Run the Coinbase wallet software on your device
- Now, click on the Settings icon to open the “Settings” menu
- Here, you should tap on the option that allows you to connect coinbase.com login account
- After following some easy steps, you will be allowed to connect your accounts
- When asked, you need to sign in to your account
Moving the funds from your account to the wallet
- Sign in with your Coinbase.com login credentials
- And then open the Coinbase wallet on your phone
- Followed by this, you can click on the “Settings” icon to open its menu
- On the resulting tab, click on the “Buy or Transfer” option
- Select the crypto that you wish to move and enter the amount for the same
- Click on the “Continue” option and complete the remaining steps
This way, you can easily sign in to your coinbase.com login account and connect your account with that of the wallet. If you are not able to complete this process, you can try to repeat it or verify if you have followed all the steps in the correct sequence or not. While transferring funds, it is important that review the gas fee and make sure that you have sufficient funds to complete that transaction.