Do you also want to create a great website of your own and are looking for a great platform to create a website?… Which is the best platform to create a blog and website. WordPress is an open-source CMS made of Php and Mysql, which is the world’s best Self Hosting Login Tool. Almost all the websites that are built on the Internet are made in WordPress itself. So if you also want to know about WordPress in detail, then you are reading the right post.
How to make a website on WordPress? For complete information related to this, read our post from beginning to end.
How to make a website on WordPress?
Is the question coming to your mind that creating a WordPress website is a very difficult task?
then no! Creating a WordPress site is easy and further, we are explaining to you about WordPress to create a website in a very easy way.
Step 1. Visit The WordPress.Org Website
To create a WordPress website, first, you have to go to the WordPress website.
Step 2. Click Get Started Option
After the website is opened, you will have the option of Get Started, click on it.
Step 3. Let’s Create A Site
Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter some details.
- Your Email Address – In this, you have to enter your valid email address. So that you can use WordPress Account.
- Choose A Username – Who is using it, then write the username.
- Choose A Password – After that select the first category and click on Continue.
- Create Your Account – After entering all these details click on the option of Create Your Account.
Step 4. Enter Your Website Information
In this, you have to enter the name of your website.
Step 5. What Will Your Site Be About
Tell about what your site is about, what information you will make available on it. Write it in Words and Phrase Commas.
Step 6. What’s The Primary Goal You Have For Your Site
What is the goal of the website you are making, why do you want to make your website?
Step 7. How Comfortable Are You With Creating A Website?
Here you have been given the Scale Ranging. 1 for Beginner and 5 for Expert, then select it according to you. After filling in all this information completely, click on the Continue button.
Benefits of building a website on WordPress
Let us now tell you what is WordPress Par Blog Banane Ke Fayde
No Html Editing Or Ftp Software Required
WordPress is a self-contained system. Html editing software is not required to use it. You can create a new page, create blog posts, upload images, format text, upload documents, all this can be done without Html and Ftp software.
In WordPress, if you log in to the Hosting Panel, then there you see the option of WordPress. From where you can install your WordPress templates.
WordPress Sites Rank High
Blogs and websites built on it have more searches on Google and other search engines. WordPress sites rank high.
You can do SEO of your website built on WordPress very well. For this also you only need to install one WordPress plugin. WordPress helps to make our website Seo Friendly.
Attractive Design Option
WordPress comes with thousands of themes, many of which are free. You can also customize and personalize them according to you.
You get many themes for your website in WordPress. Along with this, you will also find many templates on the WordPress website. Which is already Responsive and Mobile Friendly.
Stable And Innovative
WordPress keeps updating with the latest technology, it is also updated according to the trends and needs of the users. New and Exciting Features are also regularly added to it.
If you are starting out as a new blogger, then Free Blogger and WordPress are very good options for you.
The WordPress info
WordPress provides many such great tools that make the work of webmasters easy.
WordPress Google Analytics
This is a tool that provides both free and premium service. It tracks the data of the website like how much traffic is coming, from which device, and the location the traffic is coming. Through Live Visitors can see this tool. How many visitors are present on your website in Live.
WordPress Google Tag Manager
Many tags are added to create a website. With the help of a single web interface through Google Tag Manager, you can manage all the tags of the blog and these tags can be added and removed immediately from this interface itself.
You hardly know that if you use WordPress then what are the benefits you get from it. So let’s find out.
How To Install WordPress?
If you want to create a website and you have bought Hosting and Domain, then now to use WordPress you have to first download and install WordPress, for this, you have to log in to WordPress in Control Panel.
If you are having any problem in logging in to Control Panel, then further you have been told how to login to Control Panel from Hostgator Hosting.
Step 1. Hostgator Login
First login to WordPress in Hostgator. Do it from the email you bought the hosting from.
Step 2. Manage Orders
A Welcome Page will come in front of you in which click on Manage Orders. After this click on List / Search then click on your domain name.
Step 3. Admin Details
After this, you will get the option of Admin Details, click on it. In which a small window will open. Here you will see the URL, User Id, and Password of the Control Panel, with the help of this you have to log in.
Step 4. Login Control Panel
Upon logging in, the Control Panel page will open, then scroll down.
Step 5. Softaculous Apps Installer
After this you will see the option of Softaculous Apps Installer in the section of Software, you have to click on it.
Step 6. Install WordPress
Now click on WordPress and click on Install. Then choose the domain and enter the site name and site description.
Step 7. Admin Account
In Admin Account you have to enter Admin Username and Admin Password and click on Install.
Just now WordPress is installed. Now you can start posting by opening WordPress, but before that, set up WordPress.
How to use WordPress?
To use WordPress, its basic setting is necessary. Only then will you be able to know how to use WordPress? So know how you have to do the basic setting of WordPress.
Step 1. Open WordPress – First of all you have to open WordPress.
Step 2. Tap On Setting – Now you have to go to Settings.
Step 3. General Setting – You will get many options in General Setting.
- Site Title – Enter the name of your website.
- Tagline – Here write a line for the website which shows the topic of your website.
- WordPress Address (Url) – It will already be there, let it be like this.
- Site Address (Url) – In this, you have to enter the URL address of your site, it will be already given, let it remain the same.
- Email Address – Enter your email address here in which you will get Notifications of WordPress.
- Membership – If you have more members on your website then select it.
- New User Default Role – When someone logs in to your website, select what role it should be. To maintain the security of the website, keep the subscriber, do not select the admin.
- Site Language – Select the language of your website in this.
- Timezone – Select the time of your location in this.
- Date & Time Format – Select it according to you, now click on Save.
Step 4. Writing Setting –
In this also you will get 2 options.
- Default Post Category – Whenever you write a new post, its category gets selected automatically. Here you can select that category.
- Default Post Format – In this you select Standard and save it.
Step 5. Reading Setting
Your Home Page Displays – If you have created a Homepage and Blog Page then select Static. Select Blog Page on Home and Post Page on Homepage.
Blog Pages Show At Most – Select how many posts you want to show on your blog page.
Syndication Feeds Show The Most Recent – You can select it according to you.
For Each Article In A Feed, Show – Select Full-Text in it.
Search Engine Visibility – You should never select it, otherwise, your post will not be shown in Google, now click on Save.
Step 6. Discussion Setting
- Default Article Setting – In this, you have to check “Allow People To Post Comments On New Article” and uncheck all.
- Other Comment Setting – Here you can uncheck all the options by checking Comment Author Must Fill Out Name and Email.
- Email Me Whenever – Check both the options in this.
- Before A Comment Appears – In this also both the options have to be checked and click on Save.
Step 7. Media Setting
- Thumbnail Size – Width = 0; Height = 0;
- Medium Size – Max Width = 0; Max height = 0;
- Large Size – Max Width = 0; Max height = 0;
- Uploading Files – Check It Out
Step 8. Permalinks Setting
This is the most important setting of WordPress. It is very important to do this setting, it is the URL link of the post. Make the link very easy, which the user can easily understand. With this, the ranking of your website will also be high.
Hope you have got all the important information related to WordPress and WordPress through this article.
You can take the best digital marketing course from the best digital marketing institute in Rohini and take the best SEO training in Delhi, and all about WordPress, Blogging, Marketing, etc. so that you can easily do marketing of your website and blog…
So friends, here you learned about creating a website on WordPress. Now you can make your website easily. Today you came to know the full information about making a website.
In which to go…
- What is WordPress
- How to make a WordPress website.
- What are the benefits of creating a blog on WordPress?
- How to Install WordPress.
So when are you making your website and tell me by commenting in the comment box and how did you like this post. You should also inform your friends about this post and also share this post with them on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp.