Are you looking for perfect solution to solve how to open PST File on Mac without Outlook or how to open PST File on Mac Mail? Then this blog is accurate platform for you to get answer for your query. In this blog, you can get a manual method and PST to Mac Mail Converter for importing PST files to Apple Mail directly. You can try both explained solutions without any charge. So know how to import PST file to Apple Mail for free. Read this write up till then end and get solutions to simply migrate PST files to MBOX Mac Mail.
How to Open PST File on Mac Mail with manual method
PST files are the data file format of Windows Outlook and it cannot save in Mac Mail directly without any external help. But a manual method can help you to save PST files data in Apple Mail. If you also want to know how to import PST file to Apple Mail with manual method then follow the given method –
- Firstly, install & configure Mozilla Thunderbird in your system. (Make sure Outlook & Thunderbird both should in same system.)
- Now set your MS Outlook as default mail application for that go with default app setting apps and make Outlook is as default.
- Now open Thunderbird and go with Tools menu and choose Import option.
- From Import dialog box, tick on the mail icon.
- Choose outlook option & click on Next & on button.
- When all data are saved from Outlook to Thunderbird, again go with default mail settings and make Thunderbird as default mail application.
- Now re-open Thunderbird and check all data from Outlook in Thunderbird.
- After that go with Tools menu and select ImportExport tools >> Export folder (.zip).
- Now chose saving location to MBOX file.
- In last, go to the stored location of zip MBOX file extract it and move it in Mac OS from Windows by external device – hard disk, hard drive, pen drive, etc.
- Now you can import the MBOX file in Mac Mail to view mail in it.
Limitations of the manual method
The manual method is not simple task so anyone cannot easily follow it. You should know about its all drawbacks before following it –
- Outlook & Mozilla Thunderbird installation are required for saving PST files in Mac Mail.
- It is not simple so required technical skill therefore non-technical users cannot easily handle it.
- You have to execute it on Windows OS then shift all exported mails in Mac OS.
- You have to follow each step very carefully otherwise it will fail and doesn’t provide exact migration result.
- Sometimes, it fails due to technical issues.
- Sometimes, it loses data details and doesn’t provide exact outcome.
How to Open PST File on Mac without Outlook with PST to Mac Mail converter
If you don’t want to take any help from the explained manual method or need urgent data migration solution to import PST file to Apple Mail then you can go with the BitVare’s PST to Mac Mail Converter that is smart solution for Mac OS. Yes, you can easily handle it and open all PST files to Mac Mail without any issue. Using the program, you can convert unlimited PST files to Mac Mail at once. The app is based on Mac OS so run on any Mac OS or other Mac editions – Calalina, Big Sur, Monerey, Yosemite, Tiger, Leopard, Mavericks, etc. The utility maintains all mail properties including attachments, formatting, images, hyperlinks, etc.
Download the BitVare PST Converter that enables to export 25 emails from PST file of Outlook into Apple Mail on Mac OS & Windows at free of cost. It is reliable method to powerfully import Outlook PST file to Apple Mail and solve how to import PST file to Apple Mail for free query. Using the program, you can easily overcome all errors of PST file to Apple Mail.