A washing machine makes your work easier by saving you from soaking, scrubbing and cleaning dirty clothes regularly. With the help of this essential appliance, you get some extra time on weekends to enjoy yourself with your family and friends. But what if one fine weekend you plan to wash the past weeks’ clothes but notice your machine is out of order? We understand how boring it is. Then you get so frustrated and start wondering whether you should search for Washing machine service near me for repair or get it replaced with a new one.
Service old one or buy new one: Things to Consider
Before making the final decision consider the following:
- Age: A washing machine can be used roughly for 10 years. After that, it’s best to replace it because its performance is likely to have deteriorated significantly. However, some may stay effective for a longer period.
- Issue: The first step in determining if it is worthwhile to repair an old washing machine or not is to identify the problem. Some machine problems are minor and inexpensive to repair, while others are a little more complicated. A minor problem such as a fused indicator or repairing a clogged drain pump, are likely to be less expensive and are worthwhile to repair so that your washing machine may continue to function. Whether you’re looking for a means to be more ecologically friendly or simply want to save the headache of re-installation, it’s always worth looking into repairs before replacing it. However, if your appliance needs a bigger replacement such as a broken tub it’s time to get a new washing machine for yourself.
However, if you can’t figure out what’s wrong, instead of searching ‘Washing machine service near me’ on google, call One Point Services for assistance. We are the most reliable Washing machine repair in Bareilly and thus can effectively diagnose the problem and most likely fix it quickly. In other circumstances, such as with a cracked tub, repairing the machine may not be cost-effective, and our technicians will inform you of this as well.
- Cost: Regardless of its age, your washing machine can develop mechanical faults and stop performing at any time. You should also evaluate the cost of new parts and labour, and then decide to opt for an economic option. As a general guideline, if repairing your old washing machine costs less than half the price of buying a new one, you should do it.
- Warranty: When repairing or replacing a washing machine, it’s a good idea to double-check your warranty. If the item is still new and under warranty, your expenditures could be reduced greatly. However, if it is out of warranty, you may be required to pay the whole amount.
- Effectiveness: The functioning of your washing machine may also influence whether or not you need to replace it. If you have an older model, you may use more water, energy, and detergent than if you have a newer model. An Energy Star-rated washing machine will use 30-35 to 33% less water and energy than an unrated one.
In A Nutshell
When it comes to home appliances, it’s best to take professional advice before making any final decision as one wrong step may put you in financial trouble. Just because your washing machine has a few issues with it doesn’t mean it’s time to upgrade to a new model rather than think for a while and find out if it is worthwhile to repair an old washing machine. If you are aware of the fact that there is a low-cost alternative that will give your appliance new life, you must go for it. One Point Services focuses on assisting customers in getting the most out of their household appliances, regardless of age or brand. We offer our efficient doorstep services throughout Bareilly. So, to experience the Best Washing machine repair in Bareilly, make an appointment with us today by reaching us at www.onepointservices.co.in or dialling 8400900581 or download One Point Services mobile app from google play store.
Must read- Which is the Best RO service in Bareilly?