Jain Online University is one of the institutes in Bangalore which was founded in the year 2009. Later, the government designated it as a Deemed-to-be university. The institute is well-known in providing excellent education. Jain University Online offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university has designed the curriculum in such a way that it can encourage both academic and practical aspects of learning. Jain University own Learning Management System (LMS) makes learning more easy and efficient.
It has been awarded by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A++’ grade. Jain University Online is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Distance Education Bureau.
The course offered by Jain Online University is in the field of Commerce, Management, Information Technology, and Humanities. Admission to the courses offered by Jain Online University is done on the applicant’s performance in the previous qualifying exam. The institute has collaborations with leading Global Professional Bodies including CIM, BCS, etc.
The institute is famous for its emphasis on Education, Entrepreneurship, Research, and Sports. Jain Online University promotes online education so that they can provide education to every student to grow their career horizontally.
For the first time in India, Jain Online University has launched the Apprenticeship Embedded Degree Program and offers a unique blend of learning and work experience to the candidates. The institute also offers various courses that embrace a modern approach to workforce development with theoretical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
Jain Online University offers BBA, B.Com, MBA, MCA, MA, and M.Com courses. The students who are 12th passed out and are willing to do online undergraduate courses are eligible to apply for the programs offers by the institute. For admission to the postgraduate courses, the candidate should be graduated in the relevant discipline. The university also offers certification courses in Accounting and Finance, Business Intelligence and Applications, Cyber Security, Python, etc.
The university offers a total of 33 undergraduate courses and 45 postgraduate courses in various fields. The candidates who are interested can apply for regular and online programs through the online and offline admission portal of the university. Jain Online University admission to all its undergraduate and postgraduate programs is based on a valid JET scores.
Follow the given online and offline admission procedure for Jain Online University, Bangalore:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of both the 10 and 12th standard
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Graduation degree
- 10th mark sheet as a proof for date of birth
Online Method of Registration
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of the university. The candidates need to visit the website for the online courses as the website is different for online courses.
- Now, the candidates need to click on Apply Now.
- Here you need to select your stream and fill in the application form with all the details that are required in the mandatory fields.
- The candidates need to upload scanned copies of their documents along with scanned recent passport size photos and signatures.
- Now, the candidate needs to click on the “save and preview” button to save their details.
- Before submitting the application form the candidate should review their details one last time as they cannot be changed later
- Now the candidates need to submit the application form.
- Here, the candidates need to pay the application fee via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- After the documents are been verified and the fee has been processed the candidates will be informed regarding admission confirmation via email or SMS.
- The applicants will be provided with their enrolment number along with details regarding their LMS login.
- Now print out the application form for further reference
Offline Method of Registration:
You can purchase the non-refundable online application coupon from the Admissions Office and you can redeem the specific coupon code by entering the online payment option under the option ‘Coupon Code’.
Payment Mode of Jain Online University
The payment can be done by 2 methods
- Debit or Credit Card Payment
- Net Banking
- The applicants need to pay Rs. 2,500 as the application fees at the time of admission.
- The applicants need to pay Rs. 3,000 every year as their examination fee.
Jain Online University Awards
- Jain Online University has been awarded as Autonomy by the University Grants Commission (UGC)
- The institute has received an ‘A+’ Grade from NAAC
- Jain (Deemed-to-be-University) has been ranked 91-95 among the top Indian Universities by QS World University Rankings
- Jain Online University has been ranked 85th in the country by NIRF 2021
- Jain Online University is an authorized partner for the “Study in India” program.
- The university has been awarded 5 stars in the Young Universities Category by KSURF
Jain Online University Placement
The training and placement cell organizes career guidance courses for all students from the first year itself. The Corporate Relations Team guides the students on the right career path. The online session is been conducted by the placement cell on resume writing, personal branding on social media, interview preparations, etc. The university provides guidance on Resume writing and CV building. Top companies that visit the campus for placement drives include Amazon, Cognizant, Accenture, Infosys, Wipro, Bajaj Electricals, TCS, Citibank, Honeywell, KPMG, Google, HDFC Bank, etc.
Scholarships offered by the Jain Online University
Defense Personnel Scholarship: It is offered to the immediate family of Defense personnel.
Scholarship for Government-sponsored Learners: It is offered to the government-sponsored individuals.
|BBA||Banking, Finance, Human Resource Management (HRM), Marketing, Aviation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing, Real Estate, Finance and Leadership, International Finance, International Marketing, Data Science and Analytics, Financial Markets, Multimedia Management, Engineering and Project Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics||The applicants should be 12th passed out in the relevant discipline|
|B.Com||Accounting and Finance, Cost Accounting, Corporate Accounting, International Finance and Accounting, Finance and Analytics, Finance and Leadership, Professional Accounting and Finance, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Financial Markets||The candidate should be 12th passed out in the relevant discipline|
|MBA||Finance, General, Human Resource Management, Systems Management, Project Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, Health Management, Fintech, Data Science and Analytics, Real Estate Management, Marketing and Finance, Marketing and Human Resource, Strategic Finance, Finance and Human Resource, International Finance, Investment Banking and Equity Research, Finance and Leadership, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Strategic Marketing, Business Intelligence||The applicants should be graduated in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate mark|
|MBA||Aviation Management||The candidate should be graduated in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate mark|
|MCA||Artificial Intelligence, Full Stack Development, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Computer Science and Information Technology, Cyber Security||The aspirants should be graduated in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate mark|
|MA||English, Economics, Journalism and Mass Communication, Public Administration||The applicants should be graduated in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate mark|
|M.Com||Accounting and Finance, International Business and Finance, Professional Accounting and Finance||The aspirants should be graduated in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate mark|