What Is the NEET UG 2022 Exam?
The NEET UG 2022 is the examination for admission to undergraduate medical course like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and other related courses. It is a national level entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be conducted on July 17th, 2022 and is pegged to be one of the largest exams in the world with 1.8 million applicants.
Medical profession is one of the most important professions in India. It is a very demanding profession. Doctors are required to work hard for long hours and on weekends as well. They must work in different shifts, and they are often required to travel between hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other places. Doctors also have to deal with emergencies and disasters like natural calamities or man-made accidents. Doctors are responsible for the health of the people in their care. They do not only treat patients but also educate them about how they can take care of themselves better so that they can avoid future complications or diseases.
Top-Ranked Schools that Accept NEET Scores
- Armed Forced Medical College, Pune
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- BJ Government Medical College, Pune
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
Top 7 Secrets to Cracking the NEET UG 2022
- Choose The Right Content / Platform to Study: Books / online E-learning platforms are one of the best ways to prepare for NEET exam. They provide a lot of information about what you need to know, as well as shortcuts that can help you use your time more efficiently. However, it’s important to choose the right books that will suit your needs – some books might not be suitable for your age or knowledge level. Look for the right resources online and try to focus only on a limited set. Some of the best repositories of NEET content and mock tests include – Sarthaks, Edulete, Edugorilla, Unacademy, Testbook etc.
- Give As Many Mock Tests as Possible: Mock tests are a great way to prepare for the NEET exam. They can help you get used to the exam format and improve your chances of getting a better rank. Mock tests are an important part of the preparation process, as they can help you get familiar with the format of the test, and also allow you to practice answering questions in a timed environment. At the peak of your preparation, try giving 2–3-chapter wise mock tests per day and 1-2 full length mock tests per week
- Form A Supportive Study Group: A study group is an informal group of people who meet to prepare for a qualification exam. Preparing for NEET exam with a study group is beneficial because it helps you understand the syllabus better, share your knowledge and get help in solving problems.
- Maintain A Consistent Study Routine: One of the most important things for any student is to have a routine. A routine will help them get their work done on time and make sure that they don’t miss any topics. A student should start with a morning routine, which should include getting up early in the morning, eating breakfast, brushing teeth, taking a bath, and then doing some light exercise or yoga. After this they should spend some time reading about the topics that they are going to study for the day and then start their work. They should make sure that they take breaks after every 2 hours of studying and do something else for 10-15 minutes before returning to work again.
- Relax & Unwind: The NEET exam is an important examination for the students who want to pursue higher studies in India. It is important to relax before taking any examination because this will help you clear your mind and focus on what you need to do. It will also help you put your best foot forward while appearing for the examination.
- Give Time to Your Hobbies / Sports: A hobby is a regular activity that is done for pleasure. Hobbies can be anything from painting, to gardening, to playing the guitar. Hobbies are a great way to keep your mind active and give yourself something to look forward to. Sports are physical activities that are played as a form of recreation and competitive sport. Sports can be anything from football, to cricket, or even basketball. Sports are a great way for people of all ages and abilities to get exercise and have fun! Hobbies and sports can help you stay healthy while preparing for the NEET exam by keeping your mind and body active.
- Nurture A Positive Mindset: A positive attitude is important to get through the tough times and setbacks. It is necessary for success. The NEET UG exam is one of the most challenging exams in India. So, it requires a lot of preparation and hard work to crack it. But, with a positive attitude, you will be able to overcome the difficulties and excel. Having a positive mindset is one of the most important things when it comes to achieving your goals. Your mindset can either make or break your success. A positive attitude does not mean that you are happy all the time. It means that you can stay positive and keep on going even when things get tough. The more positive people are, the more likely they are to achieve their goals in life, according to research from Harvard University and Stanford University.