Crash com error generally creates a lot of nuisance for the users. This kind of error can be seen, when the user tries to email invoices. Not only this, but as a consequence of this issue, the user might also lose the unsaved information in the QuickBooks, which is indeed a heavy going feeling. Fixing crash com error can be a simple process all you need to do is to carry out a few simple steps. We have come up with this blog post today, where we are going to discuss the causes and fixes to QuickBooks crash com error. Or you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number i.e. 1-844-521-0490. Our team of experts and certified QuickBooks professionals will fix the issue for you.
Reasons behind crash com error
- Damaged or missing Windows components
- Also, in case the QuickBooks software fails to communicate with email service or client
- When the firewall blocks the QuickBooks communication process, this kind of error could be seen
- Malware attack can also be one of the reasons
- When the QuickBooks components or files are deleted by any program mistakenly
When it occurs?
- QuickBooks crash com error can be while emailing invoices
- Or it can be seen while opening invoices
- Or while attaching a file
- It can also occur, when the user opens up the check register
- When the user opens a report, this error can be seen
Create a new Microsoft Outlook email profile to fix crash com error
In order to fix the QuickBooks crash com error, the user can create a new Microsoft outlook email profile. In this method, the steps to be followed are as follows:
- The first step is to close Microsoft Outlook
- And then, move to the Control Panel, followed by opting the user account
- The next step is to click on the Mail option
- Moving ahead, the user needs to select the show profiles option in the mail setup window and then hit the add option
- After that, the user needs to enter the name in the profile name field
- Followed by hitting Ok tab
- Once done with that, the user needs to follow the on-screen prompts to add an email account
- The last step in the process is to select Apply and then hit OK
The point to be noted here is that, this doesn’t delete the existing outlook profile. There can be other methods as well to fix the QuickBooks crash com error, in case the above method failed to fix the issue. Another option can be to get in touch with our QuickBooks Pro support team via our toll-free number i.e. 1-844-521-0490. Our experts and certified professionals will fix the issue for you.