Sharda University was founded in the year 2009 under Sharda Group of Institution. SU was set up as a private institute in Greater Noida and was established under the act of the state Legislature of Uttar Pradesh. Sharda University has been ranked 151 for Overall by NIRF Rankings 2021. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various field. Sharda University is affiliated with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), the Dental Council of India (DCI), the Council of Architecture (COA), the Indian Nursing Council (INC), the Medical Council of India (MCI), the Bar Council of India (BCI), and the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Sharda University Fee
|B.Tech||Rs. 1.64 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|MBBS||Rs. 11.5 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|BBA||Rs. 1.64 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|MBA||Rs. 2.68 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|M.Sc||Rs. 1.03 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Pharma||Rs. 1.79 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|MCA||Rs. 1.4 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
Facilities offered at Sharda University
Library: The institute has state-of-art facilities that provide both online resources along with a digital resource. The library have a collection of over 1.3 lakh books along with 20,000 titles and 242 subscribed print journals, magazines, newspapers, etc.
Classrooms: The institute has a contemporary, equipped with ceiling-mounted LCD projectors and computers in the classroom.
Auditorium: The auditoriums of the university have a state-of-the-art multimedia system that can be used for presentations, seminars, fests and other academic events.
Transport: Sharda University also offers transport facilities for both students and faculty members.
Laboratories: The laboratories at Sharda University provide practical exposure to various subjects and give an opportunity to the students to experiment with what they have learned till now in the classrooms.
Banking and Postal Services: The institute also provides banking and postal services within the campus for the ease of students, faculty and staff members.
Sharda University Scholarship
- The university wants to omit the fee barrier to pursue Higher education through scholarship opportunities. It extends financial assistance to meritorious students. The university also waives the tuition fees of students having academic credentials and achievements in sports.
- Sports Scholarship from 10% to 80% on tuition fee in 1st year.
- Students who have performed well in Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) and Personal Interview are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Art and Culture Scholarship available from 5% to 20% based on exemplary student performance in classes XI and XII
- 5% Scholarship for Children of Military/ Para Military/ Govt. Security Forces
- Fee waiver of 5% in 1st year for a student whose sibling is pursuing education at the university
- Up to 100% scholarship for students who have more than 95% in MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ JEE and graduation.
Scholarship continuation eligibility: Minimum 8.00 CGPA and 75% attendance is needed
In B.Sc. Nursing and B.Pharm: 5% Seats are under Scholarship Scheme.
Follow the given online and offline for Sharda University, Greater Noida:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of both the 10 and 12th standard
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Graduation degree
- Income Certificate
Online Method of Registration
- The candidates who are interested in taking admission at Sharda University need to visit the official website of the institute.
- Here, the candidates need to go to the admission page where they can click on the “Application form”
- Now the candidates need to click on ‘fill the form – Link’
- Fill up all the details carefully as mentioned in the form
- Now the candidate is asked to click on submit
- Here, the candidates need to pay the application fee via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Now print out the application form.
Offline Method of Registration
- Go to the official website
- Now the candidates need to download the application form from the website
- Now you can start filling the application form with all the required credentials carefully
- The candidate needs to attach all the required documents carefully with the application form
- Now the candidates have to pay the application fee via Offline mode by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Sharda University”.
- At last, submit the hard copy of the duly filled application form via Speed post or registered postal address