Singapore Airlines is a major carrier airline in Singapore that operates a wide range of domestic and international flights. In terms of providing services to their customers, they are unrivaled. Their customer support department has a very good team of skilled and experienced executives. Passenger can use their interface on their own to do flight changes and cancellations. Singapore Airlines cancellation policy is passenger-friendly as well as flexible. They made their policies to keep in mind of customer’s benefits and the situations that may face by the customers like emergencies and inevitable situations. So that customers need cancellation. Here we discuss step-by-step guidance on how to make cancellations online on the website.
Suggested Page: How to get the best deals on Hainan Airlines reservations
How to cancel Singapore Airline Ticket Online
Passengers can book tickets online, through the airline’s official website, or in person at the ticket counter. However, you can only cancel your ticket in the manner in which you purchased it. For example, if you purchased your ticket online, you can make changes online. If you purchased the tickets offline, you must go to the counter to make changes or cancel them online.
- Open the official website of Singapore Airlines in the browser.
- Now log in with the registered id password. If you don’t sign-up yet then please do with your registered email id which helps you in the future.
- This step will help you to redirect to the home page of Singapore Airlines. Here on the screen, you can see the ‘Manage Booking’ tab. Just click on it.
- On the next page, you will have to Enter the Booking reference number and the last name of the passenger then click on the manage booking button.
- This step will retrieve your ticket details, cross-check the ticket and proceed further.
- Now you have the option to change the flight booking or you can cancel the flight booking. If you choose to cancel then click on cancel.
- If your ticket gives permission to cancel without any cancellation charge then your refund amount will be submitted to the actual account otherwise partial amount will be refunded.
- After appropriate action, a confirmation mail will be sent by Singapore Airlines.
Note* You may make an unlimited number of changes to your travel dates before May 31, 2022, with no change fees. After May 31, 2022, you may enjoy a free one-time change to your travel dates.
24-hour Cancellation Policy
According to Singapore’s 24-hour cancellation policy, passengers have the option to cancel their flights within 24 hours of booking. If they successfully cancel the booking within a day, they do not have to pay any additional amount as a cancellation fee, regardless of the fare type that they select—whether it is an opulent business class ride or a low-cost one.
Refund Policy of Singapore Airlines
If a passenger wants a refund, they must cancel their ticket before a certain time. Like Singapore Airlines’ cancellation policy their refund policy is also straightforward. Check whether or not you purchased a refundable ticket before requesting a refund. If a passenger purchased a non-refundable ticket, he or she will only receive a small tax refund. If you are traveling from or to the country, you must cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking in order to receive a full refund. The funds will be deposited into your source account within 7-10 business days.
Read Also: Effect of rapidly growing online Groceries stores.