The Global Space Propulsion System Market report, released by Emergen research, provides the target audience with the key information pertaining to the global Space Propulsion System Market industry. The research contains the details about the latest events in the Space Propulsion System market including but not limited to the product launches, acquisition and mergers, collaborations and technology advancements with an aim to help business evangelists, product owners and marketing personnel understand what the future demands, customer preferences, consumption volume, production capacity and supply chain management of the Space Propulsion System market will be like.
Rising emphasis on decreasing costs associated with space missions is a significant factor driving global space propulsion system market revenue growth .
To know more about the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/space-propulsion-system-market
Major companies profiled in the market report include Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, Safran SA, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc., Thales Alenia Space, Moog Inc., IHI Corporation, OHB SE, Northrop Grumman Corporation, and Sierra Nevada Corporation.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Among the end-use segments, government and defense segment is expected to register faster revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Satellites play a significant role in the U.S. military, and are used to identify enemy sites and movements, track weather patterns, guide navigational systems, communicate throughout battle-zones, and execute precision strikes. Increasing usage of satellites in the defense sector is expected to continue to drive revenue growth of this segment. The US Space Force, for instance, acts as a conduit for space-related expertise and intelligence to get to the rest of the military. It ensures that commanders in battlefield have real-time access to reconnaissance through satellites.
- Space propulsion market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to ongoing space exploration missions executed by NASA, increasing investment by private players and government organizations in space exploration and earth observation activities, and launch of satellites by the US department of Defense (DoD).
- In June 2019, NASA, for instance, selected six research & development projects as part of its Small Business Innovation Research Program Phase II funding. NASA is aiming to develop innovative high-impulse spacecraft thrusters and other technologies.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/837
Emergen Research has segmented global space propulsion system market on the basis of component, spacecraft type, propulsion type, orbital path, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Rocket Motors
- Propellant Feed Systems
- Propulsion Thermal Control
- Power Processing Units
- Spacecraft Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Interplanetary Spacecraft & Probes
- Launch Vehicles
- Propulsion Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Chemical Propulsion
- Non-Chemical Propulsion
- Solar Propulsion
- Electric Propulsion
- Tether Propulsion
- Laser Propulsion
- Nuclear Propulsion
- Orbital Path Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Government & Defense
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
The study explores in details about the recent trend fast gaining momentum in the Space Propulsion System industry due to factors including but not limited to growing customer preference and a sudden rise in their spending capacity. Aspects attributed to the gross margin, profit, supply chain management and product value and their considerable impact on the development of the Space Propulsion System market during the forecast period, 2020 – 2027 is carefully scrutinized during the research.
Click here to Get customization:https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/837
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
electric vehicle fast charging system market
distributed energy generation market
electric vehicle charging infrastructure market
adas and autonomous driving components market
automotive adaptive lighting market
fuel cells market
automotive camera market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services