Are you looking for the complete set of steps that can be performed to eliminate QuickBooks error OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022? If yes, then reading this post till the end will surely help. This error appears on the screen with a warning message that states “An error occurred while updating the branding files! Please restart the online banking setup wizard to initiate the update process again”. This error might appear if the financial institution directory is not updated to include the bank information or it is not stored in the recommended location. Every error has its particular solution and even the bank feed error can be resolved using some set of steps. To know more, make sure to read the post till the end or contact us at +1-888-351-0999, we are a team of technically sound professionals who work round the clock to provide immediate support services.
Causes of the QuickBooks banking error
- Issues at the bank or the financial institution can hinder the issue.
- Any issue with the internet connection
- Or there is any issue with the download or import format
- Any issue with the bank
- One or more company files are having issues
- The user is using a discontinued version of QuickBooks
Steps to fix the issue
The user can resolve the QuickBooks error OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022 by updating the QuickBooks software to the latest release. The steps involved are:
- The very first step is to close the company files
- And then open up windows start menu
- After that look for the QuickBooks desktop and right click the icon and hit run as admin option
- Now, from the no company open screen, move to the help menu and select update QuickBooks desktop
- After that, select the options tab and select mark all and save options
- Followed by moving to the update now tab and select reset update checkbox
- The last step is to select get updates option
Coming to the end of this post, we expect that the information shared in above might be of some help in eliminating the bank feed error. However, if there is any query or if the user needs our assistance at any point of time, then contacting our team professionals is recommended. Our experts and QuickBooks support professionals will ensure to provide immediate support services.