Top 10 Richest Company in the World
Here are the best article about the Top 10 Richest Company in the World.
The market cap is being talked about here. because it shows the real value of the company. which is in the form of the value of the shares in the stock market. In simple language, it is the total value of Outstanding Shares of any company. Below all the Value Billion is given in US Dollar i.e. 1 Billion Dollar = 7 thousand crore [70,00,00,00,000 India Rupees].
#1 Microsoft [Market Cap $987.84 Billion]
World’s Number 1 Company
- Industry : Software Development, Technology.
- Products : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Xbox etc.
- Founded: 4 April 1975
- Founders: Bill Gates, Paul Allen
- Number of Employee’s : 1,31,000
- Revenue : $110.36 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $987.84 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Redmond, Washington (United States)
However, I don’t think any name “Bill Gates” needs introduction. This is the name that has been at the top of the list of the richest people for many years. He started with a home made Windows software. which used to make some tasks easy. and today it is present in every computer. even its help has been taken in writing this post
.#2 Apple Inc. [Market Cap $974.28 Billion]
Number one Company by Revenue
- Industry : Electronics, Information Technology.
- Products : Personal Mobile Phones, Computers and Tablets etc.
- Founded: 1 April 1976
- Founders: Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Ronald Wayne
- Number of Employee’s : 1,32,000
- Revenue : $265.59 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $974.28 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Cupertino, California (United States)
Moreover, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne did what people can’t even imagine doing. Initially, he was in it simply because of his attachment to technology. and first he made personal computer. but he got real success when. he launched the first iPhone in 2007.
#3 Amazon [Market Cap $966.18 Billion]
World’s Number 1 E-commerce Company
- Industry : Retail Business, E-Commerce Company
- Founded: 5 July 1994
- Founder: Jeff Bezos
- Number of Employee’s : 5,66,000
- Revenue : $ 232.88 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $966.18 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Seattle, Washington (United States)
Also, Amazon is an American multinational technology company that is ranked No. 1 among all e-commerce companies in the world. is on 1. similarly, This story started in 1994 when he started this website named “Amazon” named after Brazil and the world’s most spectacular rain forest. It is mainly an online store where any person can sell his goods and anyone can buy that goods, along with this you can also sell other’s goods with the help of Affiliate Marketing.
#4 Alphabet Inc. [Market Cap $822.96 Billion]
Best Internet Company in the World
- Industry : Internet, Multinational Conglomerate Company.
- Founded: 2 October 2015
- Founders: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- Products: Android, AdSense, Analytics, Blogger, Calico, Drive, YouTube etc.
- Number of Employee’s : 1,00,000
- Revenue : $ 136.82 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $822.96 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Mountain View, California (United States)
However, Alphabet is an American multinational company and a subsidiary of Google. Google is not just a search engine, today if we are using the Internet, then it is only because of Google. Also, Google has provided so many products that you can easily earn money from Google sitting at home and without Google I don’t think you would be able to read this article.
#5 Facebook [Market Cap $557.97 Billion]
Biggest Social Network Platform
- Industry : Social Network, Internet.
- Founder: Mark Zuckerberg
- Founded: February 2004
- Number of Employee’s : 30,000+
- Revenue : $ 55.83 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $557.97 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Menlo Park, California (United States)
However, Who does not know Facebook,
it is a social network company which is a very big platform of social media.
Also, Although in the last few years,
due to the decrease in the number of users of Facebook,
its growth has decreased,
but still Facebook is a great medium of sharing photos and videos on social media.
#6 Berkshire Hathaway Inc. [Market Cap $537.27 Billion]
- Industry : Insurance, Finances, Railway Transport, Utilities, Food and Non-Food Products
- Owner : Warren Buffett
- Number of Employee’s : 370,000+
- Revenue : $ 247.5 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $537.27 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
- Check this – Share Market Kaise Investment Kare
Also, Warren Buffett, who today the world considers as the King of Stock Market.
However, He started this company and gradually took it to higher level.
Currently Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
has a major stake in major US airline carriers.
#7 Alibaba [Market Cap $506.02 Billion]
Top China E-Commerce Company
- Industry : Multinational Conglomerate Company.
- Founders: Jack Ma, Joseph C. Tsai, Peng Lei, Trudy Dai
- Founded: 4 April 1999
- Number of Employee’s : 70,000+
- Products : E-Commerce, Online Auction Hosting, Online Money Transfers…
- Market Cap Value : $ 506.02 Billion Dollar
- Revenue : $ 39.89 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Hangzhou, China
Also, Alibaba Company is one of the largest Virtual Trading Platforms in China
and the world. With the help of online platform,
this company facilitates importers and exporters to do business together.
The company also owns Aliexpress.com where the Chinese market sells
its goods around the world and Taobao
Market is also the largest online shopping platform in China.
#8 Tencent [Market Cap $473.74 Billion]
- Also, Industry : Multinational Conglomerate, Internet.
- Founded: 11 November 1998
- Founders: Ma Huateng, Zhang Zhidong, Chen Yidan, Xu Chenye, Zeng Liqing
- Number of Employee’s : 54,000+
- Revenue : $ 312.69 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 473.74 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Shenzhen, China
However, Tencent is a Chinese Internet company that was established in 1998.
Also, It is the world’s largest company in Internet-related services & products,
in entertainment, artificial intelligence and technology,
as well as it is ranked 8th in the list of the world’s most expensive companies.
#9 Johnson & Johnson [Market Cap $377.04 Billion]
- Also, Industry : Medical Device Company, Pharmaceuticals.
- Products: Producing Drugs and Medical Equipment
- Headquartered : New Brunswick, New Jersey (United States)
- Revenue : $ 81.58 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap : $366.40 Billion Dollar
However, The Johnson & Johnson also Company produces Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products.
also the Johnson & Johnson Company is named in 1986 after three brothers
– Robert Wood Johnson, James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson who own them.
Currently, it employs about 134,000 employees
and with this it is included in the list of Top 10 Biggest Companies.
#10 JPMorgan Chase [Market Cap $376.69 Billion]
- Industry : Investment Banking Company.
- Founder: J. P. Morgan
- Number of Employee’s : 2,50,000+
- Revenue : $ 109.02 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $376.69 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : New York (United States)
- This is the largest commercial bank in America.
Comment and Share
Every year the company’s income increases, due to which the company decides its network. Do not forget and share this post as much as possible so that this post can be reached to other people Thank you very much for reading the post
Comment below and read on newsplana