It uses a virtual Document Object Model (DOM), and the integration of the same with any application is easy. That’s why many companies prefer to hire experienced and dedicated React JS developers.
Features of ReactJS
- It uses single-way data binding with an application architecture called Flux controls and helps update the user’s view.
- The applications developed with React are Bitsnap, Coinbase Pro, and many more
React uses native components in place of website components like react as building blocks and also React Native is a custom renderer for React.
- It creates a dynamic and interactive design for websites and also mobile app development.
Cons of ReactJS
- ReactJS is developing as fast that it is not focusing more on its Documentation.
- The high speed of development sometimes does not support the developers to learn the things and do it regularly.
- ReactJS covers the UI layers only and nothing else. To complete the development process, you need to select another technology.
- Forming loops
Features of NodeJS.
- The APIs are asynchronous, and the server does not wait for the API to come back with data. The server calls APIs simultaneously and continuously moving to the next one while using a notification mechanism of the event to generate a response from the API; this makes it fast.
- NodeJS, along with event looping, is a single-threaded model.
- NodeJS supports an event mechanism that makes it possible for the server to respond in a non-blocking manner.
Cons of NodeJS
- Callback hell issue
- Performance hold-up with heavy computation tasks
- Infantilism of tooling
Features of AngularJS.
- Document Object Model (DOM) Manipulation.
- Fast application prototyping
- Responsive web
- Two-way data binding
- Highly testable products
- Improved Server performance
Cons of AngularJS
- Inexperience with MVC
- Difficult in learning
- Possible time consumption
With the help of the extensible and adaptive stack and browser-independent reactive components, developers are able to accelerate custom web apps using default and custom directives.
Features of VueJs
- VueJS gives HTML-based templates that unite the Document Object Model (DOM) with the VueJS instance data. The templates are organized in the Virtual DOM Render functions.
- VueJS developers are able to use the render functions template and replace the template with the render function.
- Data binding facilitates to manipulate or assign values to the HTML attributes, provide classes with v-bind available, change the style, which is a binding directive.
- VueJS is more straightforward in terms of design & API. VueJS developers can develop simple applications in a single day.
Cons of VueJS
- As VueJS is evolving faster, it is difficult for the developers to learn quickly.
- The main disadvantage of VueJs is the shortage of Plugins and components.
- VueJS has developed a while ago, which is why it has less community.
Since the introduction of EmberJS to the software market, it has gained popularity with its wide application development area. EmberJS supports two-way data binding and establishes a reliable platform for managing complicated User Interfaces (UI). Many famous companies like LinkedIn, Nordstrom, and use EmberJS their web applications.
Features of EmberJS
- HTML & CSS of the development model in the core.
- Provides instance initializers
- EmberJS gives Ember Inspector a tool for debugging the Ember apps.