Best way to Export folders from Apple Mail to Outlook. If you are also searching for the same and want an amazing solution for exporting single or multiple emails from Mac mail into the Outlook application. Then, yes you are on the right platform, here you will be able to complete yours without losing any information.
Several users are also suffering from the same. But, I still cannot get any reliable solution for it. So, today in this write-up we will discuss the complete process of transferring emails from Apple mail to Outlook. Using the manual as well as automated professional methods.
Apple Mail, also known as Mac Mail, is an email client that comes standard with the Mac operating system. This is one of the most popular email clients among Mac users. Therefore, it is the default email program for Mac. It can store email data in MBOX file format. To access the data in this file, you must use a special category of the program.
Now, let us move toward these two methods for information about the manual & automated solutions. But, firstly, we will know the reasons behind it.
Reasons Behind Transfer Folders From Apple Mail to Outlook
There are several reasons why users are seeking to export their folders from Mac mail to Outlook. Some of them are listed below:-]
- Apple Mail has no concept of email forwarding. Which still works the same as it did a few years ago.
- Mac Mail is not better at archiving emails. In some cases, you will find archived emails popping into your inbox.
- It will not upgrade emailing features in Mac mail and not work after MacOS Major Upgrade.
- On the other hand, MS Outlook supports a simple and handy interface. Anyone can easily use and work with it.
- MS Outlook permits to change the number of lines shown in message preview and makes it easy for the end-users who have more information about the emails.
- Therefore, Outlook users can easily perform a specific search based on their requirements and crave virtual folders that include the elements to meet certain criteria.
Two Techniques to For Exporting Apple Mail to Outlook
As above we said that two methods provide an easy way to export folders from Apple Mail to Outlook. So, there are manual methods and automated solutions which help you to complete the task without any pain.
How to Transfer Folders From Mac Mail to Outlook Manually?
Doing this task using a manual method that cannot allow users to export multiple folders from Apple mail into Outlook. Because it is not capable of exporting folders from Apple mail to Outlook.
If still, you want to perform the manual approaches for your issues. Then, in the section below we are going to discuss the same step by step. Let us start the process!
Step 1. Apple Mail Export Mailbox with Attachments
Users can generate MBOX files from Apple Mail folders using this methodology. Then, follow the below steps:-
- Install Software on your Windows machine and select the mailbox folder that needs to be exported.
- Go to the Mailbox menu and choose the Export Mailbox option
- Provide a location to save the files in MBOX format by clicking the Choose button.
As users will have the necessary mailbox files with emails and attachments at the chosen location. Instead of generating files, users can also directly copy the MBOX files from the default location of the Apple Mail database.
Now, after looking at the manual method we understand how many issues we face to perform the task. But don’t need to worry. In the next section, we have suggested an automated solution that helps you to make your process easier than the others. Let us begin!
Automated Solution – Export Multiple Folders From Apple Mail to Outlook
If you want to export multiple folders from Apple Mail to Outlook. Then, you can easily use Convert MBOX Files in Bulk on Mac OS Software. This allows users a quick & secure conversion to PST file format. Since MS Outlook supports PST format, it can easily import the converted PST mailbox afterward.
This software wizard provides a safe & secure conversion by preventing the loss of attributes during the entire process. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you want to transfer emails from Windows and then perform the conversion.
Moreover, it is simple to go for it on MBOX Converter For Mac platforms itself. So, here we have a solution for everything. And, this utility gives a free trial version for users to export folders from Apple mail to Outlook 2016, 2019, ad, or other versions.
Now, let us start its working process explained for the software:-
Working Process Explained For the Software
Follow the below steps to export folders from Mac Mail to Outlook PST easily without facing any errors. So, let us take a look at the same!
1. Launch the software and click the Add File button to proceed to the next window.
2. In the window that appears, select the MBOX Files option and click the Next button.
3. Browse and add the MBOX files from the local computer.
4. Preview MBOX emails and attachments
5. Now you have 2 options:
- Either click the Export button from the ribbon bar to export all the data.
- Or, select the checkboxes and right-click to choose the Export option for exporting selective MBOX emails.
6. Finally, select the PST radio button and click Export to start converting MBOX files to PST format.
In this article, we have discussed how to export folders from Apple Mail to Outlook? Here, you will get two methods to fulfill all your needs. Which are manual methods and automated solutions to make your task easy & quick. The manual method we explained in the above post is not so easy for non-technical users. Because to perform this method users necessarily have a piece of technical knowledge.
But you don’t need to worry, we suggest an expert-recommended automated software that provides an easy way to complete the task hassle-free. Also, technical and non-technical can easily do the process of exporting multiple folders from Mac Mail to Outlook PST. For more go with the above article.