Everything about the city of Chandigarh is very much exciting for individuals because it is serving as the capital of two states Haryana and Punjab. Basically, this is one of the most well-planned cities of independent India and ultimately is a very important destination to be covered by individuals at least once in a lifetime. Hence, book a room in JW Marriot Chandigarh to truly witness the beauty of this particular city and following are some of the basic places that you need to visit in this particular well-planned city:
- Rock Garden: A trip to the city of Chandigarh will not be complete without visiting the rock Garden and visiting this place with friends and family is always a good idea to spend the time very productively. This is basically a sculpture garden which includes different figures beat up with rock and other stuff which is actually WASTE. Every corner of this particular garden is basically a piece of art that you will be able to enjoy a lot Which makes it worth visiting.
- Sukhna Lake: Sukhna Lake is one of the most important places to be visited in this city and is one of the most beautiful man-made lakes in entire India. You must visit this particular place to capture the pleasure with your own eyes and the picturesque beauty of this place makes it very much popular among youngsters. If you are interested to witness the sunrise or sunset then visiting this place is definitely a good idea and the best part is that it is also home to multiple activities for example boating and sailing. Hence, visiting this place is definitely a very good idea for you.
- Zakir Hussain Rose Garden: This particular place is a very enchanting place that will be definitely helpful in taking the senses of individuals on heavenly rides. This place is located in sector 16 of Chandigarh and is very well spread across 30 acres of land. Every year during the month of March or February when spring is already there, a huge celebration occurs over here which is famous for the name of Rose Festival. During this particular event, thousands of people from the whole globe come here to admire the beautiful varieties of roses which are very well shown and cast over here.
- ChhatBir zoo:Wildlife might not be the very first thing whenever people are planning to visit the city of Chandigarh but ultimately visiting this place is the perfect opportunity of keeping the tradition on top. This place is a 505-acre wildlife park which is home to multiple animals which have been brought from different areas of the nation. It includes more than 1200 creatures which ultimately help in representing more than a hundred varieties. Among dozens of members, you will be able to enjoy access to the Black book, Indian elephant, common leopard and other associated options in this particular area.
- Government Museum and Art Gallery: Planning a visit to the government Museum and Art Gallery in Chandigarh is a very good idea because this place is very much famous due to the beautiful pieces of art possessed by it. Most of them are related to the partition of India and Pakistan which took place in 1947. The incredible collection of this particular place has been brought from Lahore and the most important positions of the museum or the Gandara sculptures along with Rajasthani miniature paintings.
- International Dolls Museum: Another very important place in the city of Chandigarh to visit is the international dolls Museum which is very well dedicated to dolls and includes a significant variety of puppets and also. Adults will be definitely able to spend the best time over here apart from the basic kids and the further best part is that this place includes the election from Denmark, Korea, Spain and Germany Which makes it very much important to be included in the list of places to be visited in Chandigarh city.
- Japanese Garden in Chandigarh: This is a very important addition to be included in the list of places to be visited in Chandigarh and is one of the most important places which comes with pleasing architecture. The tranquillity associated with this place makes it very much popular and basically the two areas of the garden or connected with the underground tunnel which makes it very much popular. This particular tunnel is very well covered with captivating Japanese paintings which makes this place very much popular and truly magnificent.
- National Gallery of portraits: This place is a very well-managed place which is one of the most not so explore places in Chandigarh but is very much important for art lovers. You will be able to find a collection of many portraits, books, paintings and archives over here which are directly related to the independence time of India. Some of the rare documents are also very easily available over here because it also includes a museum which was established in 1977. This place as of now is very well managed by the state government.
- Mansa Devi Temple: Mansa Devi Temple in Haryana is one of the most important places to be visited in Chandigarh because it is very close to the city. According to the legends, it has been very well believed that it was constructed in the 19th century by Maharaja Gopal Singh. Although you can very easily visit the temple any time two of the year to enjoy the best experience, you need to visit this place during the Navratri festival.
In addition to the places mentioned above, visiting the open hand Monument, butterfly Park, cactus garden and the fun city water park is also a good idea for the people in Chandigarh. Apart from this booking the room in JW Marriot Chandigarh is the best opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the city is equally important for individuals so that everyone will be able to spend the best time with their loved ones in this well-planned city.