Scalp micropigmentation in scalp micro USA (medical hair tattoo) is the ultimate in scalp grooming for both men and women; An incredible, life-changing treatment that involves applying natural pigments to the epidermis of the scalp to replicate the natural look of real hair follicles – depending on the extent of hair loss and the look wish. Our method uses only natural pigments and application methods. Our practitioners are fully qualified for permanent certifications and micro pigmentation treatments by the Diploma standard. They recognize that your follicles don’t always naturally grow in the same direction. Our team will replicate the natural swirls and quirks of your hair. They also understand that your hair follicles are not all the same shade. Our team frequently uses 3 or 4 shades of pigment to create the most realistic finish possible, resulting in younger, more confident hair.
Scalp micropigmentation is suitable for all types and stages of hairloss, on all ages, colors and skin types.
The average human head has 2,000 hairs per square inch. When thinning occurs, the stigma associated with baldness and premature aging can affect confidence and mood. Micropigmentation of the scalp can make a completely bald head look like a well-groomed head of hair.
What does it do?
Scalp micropigmentation can:
- Gives the appearance of a full, clean-shaven girl’s head
- simulate full hair in front, sides and/or back
- Restore hairlines on partially or fully bald heads
- Camouflage – permanently – the symptoms of all levels of alopecia
- Camouflage scars resulting from a previous hair transplant
- Hide scars, burns and birthmarks
- Enhance the visual effect of a hair transplant
Scalp Micropigmentation For Crown Balding