Contents hide5 Water purifier purchase guide
Rated net water volume
Rated net water volume is a parameter that cannot be separated when we choose an under sink reverse osmosis system.
|under sink reverse osmosis system|
Rated net water volume refers to the total water yield of the water purifier in liters (L) under experimental conditions and the water quality of the water purifier meets the requirements. In short, it refers to the total amount of water filtered by the water purifier when all the filter elements are not replaced.
For a certain under sink reverse osmosis system. The PP cotton filter element needs to place in the latest 6 months under experimental conditions. At this time, the cumulative output of water meeting the requirements is 4000L, so the rated net water volume of this water purifier is 4000L. The replacement cycle of each level of filter element is another example.
For a certain under sink under sink reverse osmosis system, under the experimental conditions, it is necessary to replace the four in one filter element in one year at the latest. At this time, the cumulative output meeting the requirements is 6000L, so the rated net water volume of this water purifier is 6000L. The larger the rated net water volume in the replacement cycle of all levels of filter elements, the longer the filter element life. If the rated net water volume of a water purifier is too small, it means that the life of the filter element is not long. We need to replace the filter element frequently, and the maintenance cost will be increased. Therefore, when choosing a water purifier, the larger the rated amount of net water, the better.
Water outlet velocity Let’s first understand another parameter, water output.
The water yield is the membrane gauge, also known as the permeation gauge, in gallons, “G”. It refers to the total amount of water that the water purifier can purify 24 hours a day. Common ones are 400G and 600G. The higher the value, the greater the water output. (1G≈3.8L) The larger the water output, the faster the water output speed, and the shorter the time to fill a cup of water. For details, please refer to the table below: I suggest to choose more than 600G, because the water output speed will affect the water consumption experience. Usually wash a dish, Amoy rice, water is too slow can only stand and so on, don’t look at the difference of a few seconds, for impatience is simply degree seconds such as a year.
Waste water ratio
Because the filtration of under sink reverse osmosis system is relatively fine, sometimes some water molecules can not pass, or under strong pressure, some water has not enough time to pass. And filter other impurities out, together into the wastewater pipeline. If the ratio of waste water to water is 2:1, then one out of two cups of purified water is waste water, and so on, if the ratio of waste water to water is 4:1, then one out of four cups of purified water is waste water. The greater the waste water ratio, the greater the capacity of the water purifier. Most brands of water purifier waste water ratio between 2:1 and 3:1.
Filtration gradeof water purifiers on the market at present, the filtration grade is generally lower than 3 levels, and the high level is 8 levels. You may think that the higher the level, the better, and some businesses will advertise this as a selling point. I’ll give everyone a shelter. First of all, the filtering level is simple as the number of filtering layers. Level 3 means there are three filtering layers, and level 5 means there are five filtering layers. In front of PP cotton and activated carbon, can filter out sediment rust in advance, play a role in protecting RO film, which can improve the durability of RO film, reduce the cost of core exchange. However, the filtration effect of water purifier is still determined by the filter element. The filtration effect of 5 layers of activated carbon is not as good as that of 1 layer of RO membrane. Therefore, when we buy a water purifier, the filtration level can be used as a reference factor to consider comprehensively.
Water purifier purchase guide
- look at the cost of the filter element (key) here to give the big guys to knock the key, you can take out a small book. No matter what kind of water purifier you buy, the filter element is the core component of the water purifier. The price of filter elements varies from dozens to hundreds. Therefore, to buy a water purifier, the price of the machine is not the most important, and the cost of the filter element is more important. We have to save money when we buy it and we have to save money when we use it. I take RO reverse osmosis water purifier as an example, from the following aspects to talk to you. How to calculate the annual cost of water purifier replacement filter element? The rated net water volume of a certain RO reverse osmosis water purifier is 4000L. The replacement cycle and core replacement cost of all levels of filter elements show in the following figure. We continue to calculate, 12 months a year, then the annual cost of the filter element of this water purifier is 59*2+69+699/2+69=605.5 (yuan).
For another example
the rated net water volume of a certain under sink reverse osmosis system is 6000L. The replacement cycle of filter elements at all levels. And the core replacement cost are shown in the following figure. The annual cost of the filter element of this water purifier =199+499/5=497.8 (yuan) What will happen if the filter element of the water purifier is not replaced?
(1) The most direct is that more and more impurities accumulate, block the filter element. The water flow will be smaller and smaller, and the purification function will go slow.
(2) there is also neglect, RO reverse osmosis water purifier. Generally speaking, are 5 levels of filtration. The first three levels of filter element, PP cotton and activated carbon, stop particles, rust and other impurities, pretreatment in advance, in order to protect RO membrane.
If the front filter element is not replaced in time, impurities accumulation, residual chlorine may oxidize RO film. And then reduce the life of the film, the core cost will be significantly improved. And the loss outweighs the gain. How to reduce the cost of replacing the filter element?
(1) Buy water purifiers with high-rated net water volume, which has been repeatedly emphasized and will not be repeated here.
(2) Install a prefilter. Install a front filter before the water purifier as the first system for home water purification. It can protect other water purifiers will not be stuck by large particles. Especially the filter plug in advance of replacement, very not cost-effective!
2. See the core parameters
I in the second part of the article. how to affect the performance of the water purifier parameters indicators? I’ve done the analysis, and I won’t go on about it here. Do a summary directly, when the purchase of water purifier to see the core parameters, what are standards. Rated net water: The bigger the better. Effluent speed: preferably large flux above 600G. Wastewater ratio: A water purifier with a 2:1 ratio of pure wastewater is considered a good under sink ro water filter. Filter grade: The filter grade can be used as a reference factor to be considered comprehensively.
Get to know more on postingsea.
3, see the installation conditions
(1) installation position
Put it on the table, or installed under the kitchen sink, according to the specific situation and personal preferences.
(2) Installation space
If install it in the cabinet, it is necessary to consider the space under the kitchen and the volume of the water purifier. According to the size of the space to choose the appropriate size.
(3) Whether to use electricity
RO reverse osmosis water purifier needs to be plugged in, ultrafiltration machine does not need to be plugged in. If it is to install the former, to leave a socket in the cabinet. We recommend you reserve 2-3 sockets in advance when decorating, garbage disposal, and so on need to use electricity.
Look at the installation conditions.
Well-known domestic water purifier brands include MSPure etc. as well as some emerging Internet brands, such as Yunmi. The leading foreign brands of water purifier are 3M, A.O. Smith, Shihan and so on.
under sink water filter system plays great role in many applications, such as water filter to remove heavy metals.
I recommend MSPure as the best choice, from quality to after-sales guarantee. I will pick out the cost-effective products from the brands. In the future article details, and will continue to update, you need to collect attention.